Thursday, December 15, 2011

Merry Christmas...Bachelor is back!

Looks like we're about ready for our next season of The Bach... Seems like every time I get ready to quit this damn show, something else reels me back in. Though I find Ben to be beyond irritating and a bit of a snooze I suppose I'm still curious to see just what ABC sees in him. I've had my fingers crossed the last several months that nothing short of a miracle would happen and a new bachelor would appear (Prince Harry would be my first pick ;) and at the very least, Ben would cut his hair. But no such luck. Ben is back and it appears has seriously sleezed it up. Previews show a lot of tears (shocker) and at least one skinny dipping session. But none of this really peaked my interest like the people.com article I just read. This little shit just dished on why his date with Jennifer Love Hewitt just didn't do it for him. Not that she is major hot shit or super famous (Ghost Whisperer for 'ril??) but I think you really need to check yo'self. You're a doucher making west coast wine with seriously overgrown hair and extremely questionable style (flashback to tiny white shorts, fedora and lime green tank top). She's just too "hollywood" for you? Woah dude. I'm watching just to see how effed up your ego has become. And of course I'll be blogging some major shit about you. And the best part of all.... this season includes wine!

1 comment: