Wednesday, July 27, 2011

The Bachelorette- Cryin Ryan and a Midriff

Well I thought we had seen it all this season in terms of poor styling, but then BAM there it was.... Ashley's belly button and 4 inches of exposed skin right there in the middle. It was certainly shocking to see this bitch rock a midriff but damn when she wore the second one, I nearly turned the shit off. I'm not saying she doesn't have awesome abs, but I am saying that I'm not quite ready for Kelly Kapowski. All this aside, her hair remains tragic.

The boys:

- Constantine: If I'm honest, I'll tell you I fell asleep for a large portion of this date. I did, however, get to see him turn her ass down. Guess I should respect him for not taking her to the old marriage bed, but frankly I just found him lame.

- Ben F: Seriously, you aren't even kinda a contender for the final rose. You are a dork. The toe kissing scene at the end was bizarre and uncomfortable for me. It wasn't funny. It was gross. Actually I find him a bit painful to watch.

- Ryan: I honestly think that producers did their absolute best to drum up some drama, but is this really the best they could come up with? My thought is this was the only fool they could get to agree to come back. Offered him a little vacation time for a few minutes of humiliating air time and he accepted. What a fool! Solar panel business must be down to be this desperate for a getaway. Surely you didn't honestly think you had a chance with Ashley. I'm gonna call him Shit Smiley from now on. His face just bugs me. Maybe it's the pregnancy hormones but I just want to wipe his stupid little smirk across the Great Barrier Reef. Fuck you and your stupid grin. Let me refresh you Ryan. She spent about 3 hours with you, dumped your ass, told you she didn't have that "chemistry" with you and you walked in circles talking to yourself while a tv crew filmed you. Now, go back to her and have at it one last time, but shit- make sure you smile! Sound like a plan? Idiot.

- JP: The clear winner. I'm assuming he doesn't propose on Monday, but they will stay together. I'm sure she is willing to settle for this as she still has zero self confidence. Too bad you didn't take 3rd JP, you would have made a decent bachelor. Can anyone else see him with Emily?

As for the next bachelor, I'm not sure there are any good contenders. I think it comes down to Ames and Constantine. Clearly Constantine failed to connect with viewers and would ultimately be another Ashley trying to run this gig. So I'm gonna guess producers are out on this one. As for Ames, I think he has peaked quite a bit of interest among viewers but I think ultimately as The Bachelor he would be quite awkward and too formal. Makes me think of Jen Scheft. Loved her with Andrew Firestone and couldn't stand her as Bachelorette. My personal vote would be for JP to quickly end things with Ashley and take it on, but I'm super doubtful. Perhaps Emily will sign on? Little Miss I-Hate-the-Spotlight-so-I'm-Here-To-Talk-About-It.

Well for a season that has dragged on and on, the end sure got here quickly. Anyone else surprised to hear the Men Tell All is on Sunday and the finale is on Monday? Guess they want to shoot this horse and put it out of it's misery.

A little side note:
As I read back to my earlier blogs this season, I feel pretty let down in terms of the drama. Once the Bentley fiasco dissolved, I never really attached to any of these douchers and certainly not Ashley. So any attempts this late in the game to draw us back in have been pretty futile. I've read that viewers are down 10% this season and I think that says a lot. Bach fans are loyal SOBs are we not! Most gals and even a few guys (shout out to Matt and James) have one season where we almost fell off the Bach bandwagon. For me, that would be that Borghese tool. Remember the chick with the tiara, Erica?? That season just about made my head explode. I swore I was out for good. But hot damn if that smiley Chris Harrison and a fresh season didn't suck me right back in. This season would have to be a close runner up. Lord knows, I'm an addict. I just can't quit my weekly dose of shit talking and bad reality tv. I know I'll be back next season, but like any paranoid user I'm gonna have my guard up. I have my fingers crossed for Emily, but I'm certainly not banking on it. I definitely feel like if she is unavailable/ unwilling then they need to take a fresh stab at it. Bring me some fresh meat to spoil. Till then, looks like Bachelor Pad will be returning. Who's watching?


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment