Wednesday, July 20, 2011

The Bachelorette- Who's still with me?

At this point, I think I'm watching just to see this thing through. I'm in too deep. I'm over committed. Because this is surely not entertaining. I hate to be so down because Lord knows Bach nights are usually my favorite. Let's keep fingers crossed that these next few episodes kick it up a notch. Maybe there will be some serious sister drama and it looks like she gets some sort of special visitor. Hmm... I know, me too. My curiosity is only mildly peaked and this anticipation is greatly a facade.

A few thoughts though:

Constantine: Are you Deanna Pappas' cousin? Felt like deja vu. Greek dancing and all. Also as a side note- I watched this episode on my iPad and the clarity was amazing- he has some seriously bad skin. (shit I think I just got a pimple for writing that, but it's true).

Ames: So long friend. There is something I really like about Ames- perhaps the fact that he reminds me of a bunch of our college friends- that dorky yet intelligent humor. I'm still thinking he might have Apert's (look this syndrome up if you aren't familiar, but don't get mad I said it- Med City friends you totally know you see it too). I think his problem is that he is super stiff. It's almost like you can watch him have an inner dialogue with himself as he moves through "appropriate" responses. "Gently lean in to Ashley and give light hug lasting 2-3 seconds. Swallow drool. Return to upright position" Not exactly F*&K me material.

Ben F: I just can't get on this train. Snoozefest. I'm so glad he got in touch with his emotional side but honestly that just really turns me off. Shut up about it already. Freakin Dr. Phil.

JP: I think he's the clear winner. Pretty dorky little date they had. The one amusing point of the evening was his framed poster of himself at the age of 13. But I can't lie, I would have totally had the hots for him in 1994. Very NKOTB.

Ashley: I had a major problem with her rose ceremony dress- AGAIN! It was a hooker scene from Pretty Woman in a not so pretty woman way.


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

3 comments:

  1. Totally agree! Although, on JP's date, they have said brought up the bad breakup and getting hurt again a billion times.

    Here's the deal with Ames. He's a mouth-breather. That automatically makes a person look dumb and awkward! Or maybe he just has really, really, really big teeth and it's uncomfortable for him to close his mouth all the way. Who knows. I still like him though. I liked him better than Ben or Constantine. Kinda hate that Ben has my son's name. Bastard.

    JP seems like the clear choice for sure. Maybe Brad Womack shows up to surprise Ashley? Ha. Wouldn't that be awesome.

    I hope next season is better. I figure it can only go up from here!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I see the Apert's syndrome. I googled it. You don't have to be a medical genius to see that. I seriously hope that sh*t doesn't come back to bite me. I'm putting those people on the top of my prayer list tonight.... pause..... prayer for Apert's syndrome people.... okay.... check.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sang- agreed on the mouth breather point! Makes him look special ed. Also had not considered that it could be brad- great thought!
    Erin- yeah I hear ya on the prayers- takes a lot of surgeries..

    ReplyDelete