Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Bachelorette Week 4?

So for 'ril WHAT IS UP with that dude (cotton-mouth) Kasey?!?!? The best line of the night was, "now he's forever the tattoo bachelorette dude" (thanks Chris L. - P.S. You are super hot in a John Corbett Northern Exposure way- deelish!). Kasey sucks so bad that he is making Justin (faux wrestler) seem like a real gem- and the soul patch is growing on me. Back to Kasey for a moment and his "story" for his tattoo- a burn while making breakfast severe enough to spend 12 hours in the hospital? What the F$#% were you making- that's some hot ass oatmeal. Who would believe that? There's much more to say about his tat and his 11 "brothers represented by stones", but honestly it's like picking on the slow kid at this point.

Ok the Weatherman. Maybe I'm crazy but I believe that would be a sought after job- especially for a big city like Houston. And this is the guy they hire? I don't know where to start- he really takes care of it himself with his "forecast" comments. I mean seriously. I feel the need to insert a weather joke now, but my fingers are literally repelled from the keyboard so let's just take a moment to picture Jonathan in his spandex shorts.

I also feel seriously duped by ABC and In Style for the "makeover" portion of the show. I really thought they were gonna get a handle on her extensions.

So at this point my front runners are Roberto and Chris L. I'm gonna throw in Frank as a long shot (I believe he has the potential for crazy, but at this point I'm still charmed by the glasses and his "dreamer" quality). Kasey needs the boot or Ali looses credibility.

One last thought- is it getting hard for anyone else to watch Ali in a helicopter/small airplane? I mean the bitch hates flying objects and yet ABC seems to think it's the only mode of transportation.

4 comments:

  1. I love your blog and your updates. This is awesome. Glad your happy staying at home. If I stayed home I would so be up on all these reality shows. I am happy your happy and I miss you at MCD.

    Misty P.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This entry is sheer genious. Genious.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Amy - Traci sent me here - loving it! :) Keep it up!

    ReplyDelete