Monday, June 21, 2010

Bachelorette Week ? WTF I can't wait for next week!

Ok people if you're not sold on this season yet, just wait for next week- Ali brings her full bitch out on one of the douchebags- can't wait!! As for tonight's episode- delicious! Chris L.- I am so sold. The things we could do spelunking together ;) Kidding- I love you Ryan!! Chris N- who the f*% are you??? Was he hiding behind Chris Harrison the last 5 weeks? Seriously.... he answered her question about what makes him sillly with "mexican food"- that's some F-ing crazy tacos you must be eatin' bro. Best moment of the night- Craig and his faux tattoo (a fautoo if you will)- I believe that redeemed him fully for his slightly lame personality (yes Erin I know he's your fave).

Ok so let's do it- tattoo talk. Kasey Kasey Kasey- I don't know how to help you. In his own words, "I got this tattoo to be a man". Well shit, I know a lotta dudes who better man up then. I mean for 'ril what is he talking about? I realize in some cultures they send boys off on their own for a week to hunt and shit and is that what he's comparing this tat to? He also referred to his 2 on 1 date as "do or die"- i mean really bro, this is a reality television show where you are meeting a total stranger you are going to propose to in 12 weeks- is it really death if you get cut? You aren't even in the final 5- big deal ass hole.

Justin- I think I've figured out what's bothering me with him- once I was able to see past his soul patch I believe I saw a missing tooth on his right upper side. Did anyone else catch this? It's very distracting- that and the emaciated calf muscle. So he must be next week's cheater and I can't wait to see it go down. Gotta box wine for this episode!! On a side note- up until last week I thought his wrestling name was "X- rated" and I laughed to myself every time I thought he was saying, "I'm gonna get all x-rated on your ass". Then my sister pointed out his name is Rated R. Still funny to me though.

I'm not sure how I feel about Ty- a cowboy in medical sales- I could like it. I could hate it. Not sure...

So good episode overall. I think it was pretty apparent none of the guys had any idea they were going somewhere cold- anyone else hate the fingerless striped gloves? Maybe because I live in Texas I'm not familiar with this fad. Also, I found it rude that Kasey wore Ali's coat and scarf the whole episode. Guess ABC got a deal on airfare to Iceland- what with the eruption and all.

1 comment:

  1. Love it!!! damn why can't I be in SA next week??? So not fair box wine is calling my name!! Erin I see why Craig could be your favorite. Definately look at him like the "Bob" of the season well with less personality but I think he has some whit just hasn't gotten the air time yet. Yummy as I have said before Roberto is HOT!!!! And ummmm Chris L you are definately my favorite, but really learn to ride a horse without falling off. Not sure about Ty either something is douchey about him in a Jason Mesnick kind of way "remember he is divorced for a reason" And definately think the best line of the night is "I like Mexican Food" by Chris N WOW zero personality!!!! Can't wait to read next weeks recap oh and see the episode :)

    ReplyDelete