Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Bachelorette Week 6- Rated A minus

So I was super excited for this week's show with all the previews from last week. Overall, I would say I was pretty well entertained though exhausted by the time the rose ceremony came around. I was relieved that ABC dove right into the drama- I thought we might have to sit through an hour and 40 minutes of bullshit to see 2 minutes of Justin (and some shit background music). So Justin, I'm not saying he's hot, but seems like he could do better than his current? gf Jessica (she was like a mousy Snooki). I'm guessing he's gonna be pissed she called the show unless of course all that was part of his exit strategy. Loved the subtitles on his taped messages (seriously added to the drama). You know, I think this was all planned- this way the girlfriend doesn't look so bad for his media stunt and like a stupid whore for accepting his bullshit. Lord knows, nothing says winner like an entertainment wrestler- lucky Jessica. P.S. WTF did past season contestant, Jessie, have to do with any of this? I get irritated just looking at her. Best quote, "I'm out. I've got my wallet and my passport". Ali's response, "BE A MAN! YOU'RE GETTING TO REGRET THIS!"-haha still makes me laugh. And I'd like to extend a special thanks to the Grand Hyatt employee who locked the doors on Justin and wouldn't let him re-enter the building to escape the wrath of Ali- classic!

Still love me some Chris L. Thank you ABC for that wrestling scene- though it was incredibly weird and very calculated, I did appreciate the muscle flexion and good humor of Chris. I'm worried for him though- doesn't look like he goes much further according to previews. Let's enjoy him while we can.

Craigy poo- hate to see you go, but you were a bit dull and not so good at accessing the situation. That was the most AWKWARD goodbye ever!!! He goes out to have a deep moment with Ali and open his heart one last time while Ali cowers away and mumbles something about a "romantic connection". Hmm... guess that sums up their situation- she's just not that into you Craig.

Ty- you're overrated. Tone down the southern drawl already- feels a bit put on. Anyone else notice he walks a little bow-legged? I'm worried he might be in the final two. I was also confused when he discussed his divorce- was he saying his wife wouldn't get a job or that he didn't want her to work? And news-flash Ali- just because you are career driven does not make you non-traditional. In fact, it makes you quite traditional in modern times. And seriously, we get it- you gave up your job and your apartment and your whole life to be a on a reality show that pays you and gives you free clothes- poor you!

Roberto and grease face (oh what's his name- Kirk!), not much from either of you this week.

Ali puuuuuhhhhleaze do something about your hair. It is one stringy hot mess 99% of the time. At certain angles she looked decent at the formal rose ceremony (unusual for her, cause I tend to like her in more casual clothes). But good dress with the high heels. Seriously looking forward to upcoming episodes- I'm really concerned they are showing too much to us, but perhaps they are trying to prepare us for a failed proposal.

One last thought- Jake and Vienna. SeriouslY?

1 comment:

  1. I miss Craig.

    Not crazy about Ali's hair, but I don't think it's that bad. Totally agree that she looks better in casual clothes. I also want her to quit whining about quitting her dang facebook job. Girl is trying to make a living in showbiz and that's that. I don't think she's looking for a husband at all. #1 That's just crazy. #2 She's been a fame whore since the second she stepped out of that limo to meet Jake.

    Did you know that the dress that the first Bachelorette, Trista, wore on the first night with the first Bachelor was my pink flower embroidered Betsy Johnson dress? Interesting bit of trivia...

    ReplyDelete