Monday, January 10, 2011

Bach Recap- Happy Fucking Birthday!

Oh my God- it's like the day she was born but like 30 years later. Holy Shit! Alert the presses- it's Michelle's frickin' day yo! I really don't understand why ABC put 14 other girls on her date with Brad. I mean I know it's a reality dating show with 20 women looking to date one guy, but seriously you only have your birthday like what, once a year? For 'ril my two year old can handle her birthday better than this chick. And bitch needs to lose the red lipstick- it ain't workin' for ya.

This episode really goes to the rejects. Seriously 30 minutes of air time on a cat fight that both hoes got thrown off the show? Waste of time. Melissa, stop pulling up your dress and go eat a sandwich. You f'ed up your already piss poor make up job and you look like a freakin' sap who can't pull it together. Chantal- girl I think you were gonna be rejected either way- you just didn't have a "connection", but hey at least you "looked pretty for him". haha- who says that? And Rockette girl (Keltie? Kelsy?)- don't self deprecate in your exit interview. Have you learned nothing from previous seasons? That makes you look so lame. And yeah, I agree, you are meant to be alone- You're super hot with a super hot career and you have exhausted ALL dating venues and have met ALL the men- yup that says old spinster to me. It's like your hair- don't ever give up on it.

Jackie- I like her a little more each time. She's interesting. What kind of art does she do? I don't think it's weird that she's only had 2 serious relationships. She's probably like 24. That definitely doesn't make her Brad Wommack.

Emily- what a cutie pie. Now tell your damn story.

Madison- OMG was the blood not totally appropriate for this vampire! She's freakin nuts. I feel like any minute a pole is gonna pop up on screen and the hooch is gonna freak on it. P.S. vamps are so 2008.

Marissa- She could be an under the radar kind of girl who does well in the end. Or it could be that I liked her headband. Unsure at this time.

Lindsey- Need you to grow a personality. Stat.

Brad- Dude I'm choke if you just hug at every awkward moment. Grow a pair.

Ok one last thought- I really hate the "acting" dates. They are so uncomfortable and terribly weird. That's not how I would ever get to know anyone. And for 'ril- the "roles". Butch girl with a cast?? I'm not following. Looks like we have to watch this mess again next week. Yikes.

No comments:

Post a Comment