Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Bach Recap- Ding Dong the witch is dead!

Adios MicHELLe! Looks like Brad has come to senses and the blood flow has returned to his other head! I was really starting to doubt this fool, but low and behold he pulled his head out of his ass and wised up. Almost hate to see the drama go. I have feeling she may not show for the "Before the final Rose" epsiode- Wes style. Smart of her to lay down and play dead in the back of the limo- probably the only way she knows how to ride in one... hoe. Anyhoo-they whole "group date" was awkward and weird. I would say to ABC that when you're down to 6 gals, group dates are a waste.

Brit Brit- As Ali has pointed out, homegirl needs to eat a sandwich or as Ryan said, "two". Poor thing didn't have a chance. And everyone knew it. So he takes her up a cliff that obviously was not OSHA certified. Gotta love Caribbean waivers. By the way- hoisting my body up a rock wall only to jump off and get the worlds biggest wedgie all while a camera shoots from below (my worst angle) is absolutely my worst nightmare. No wonder they had Brit Brit do this date- no other bitch was willing. That date was just hard to watch. He really had her leave on a dingy- really? Can't you just see the producers standing around, "cue the dingy.... lift anchor". AWKWARD. And why did he make her swim to the yacht if there was a dingy the whole time? Maybe it was her idea- that probably burned a good 112 calories. She probably ate a WHOLE apple for breakfast. Sorry chickita. What I would like to see is her come back for the reunion episode with some toner in her hair, 12-20 inches cut off the locks, 10 lbs gained and a cute fitted dress- holla girl!

Chantel O.- sweetheart you are killing me. I think she will really be devastated when things don't pan out with her and Brad. My heart may break a little when it comes. I'm going to give her 2nd- 3rd place. I don't see her winning but I could be wrong. Such a pretty face- love when she lets her hair have some natural wave. Needs a better bikini but all is not lost. I'm sooooo pissed cause I bought Ryan apple TV for our anniversary (Romantic huh?) and he was messing around with all the wires while I was watching and of course he disconnects my show "on accident" he claims. So I missed a good 3 minutes of the photo shoot scene cause u-verse had to reboot for 2 and I had to lecture ryan for 1. haha- so that's what we have come to after 7 valentine's together :)Don't think I missed too much though.

Ashley- honestly she still bores me. She's too grateful for every bit of attention from Brad. She had every right to be pissed at him and his shenanigans and then gets all retraction-y when it irks him. So he awards her with a rose??? Girl, this relationship will never work. You gotta be real. Mandy I think you hit this one on the head last week- he is getting mad when the girls get mad he is dating other women- it's a natural reaction Brad!! Let me make a side note here- I think jealousy too early is weird- girls you know what you signed up for- duh! But when we get down to these smaller numbers, I think it's only natural to have the winds shift a bit. Ash, next week may be your last. 3rd at best.

Shawntal- I like her. A bit hippy dippy and that's right up my ally. She is trying a bit hard, but hey you probably should if you want the man. I was a little taken aback with the featured performer- "MOST TALENTED IN ALL OF ANGUILLA"- wow showstopper. Awkward scene with the handful of white people acting like they knew the song- clearly they didn't fit. I bet if we looked close enough, Chris Harrison's wife was there- haha- too many island mojitos. Next week's date looks promising- I think they are trying to throw us off with the "death" thing. I think he's going to like that she is different and that will excite him. I'm gonna put her in the top two.

Emily- Oh Em, it looks like you come around next week and show sweet little Ricky. No surprises that she won't like her new daddy. My guess is they will decide it takes time to build a relationship and that a new kite won't quite buy her love. I'm still putting her in top two position. I'm gonna guess he doesn't propose to her because he doesn't know for sure she will accept- enter next Bachelorette.

Well we shall see how this all plays out- these next few episodes are always my favorite. So next week is final 4 hometown dates. Then do we do a final 3 to Brad's hometown? Then Before the Final Rose. Then finale. If this order is correct, then I'm gonna say finale on March 14th! Come on over- maybe we can put some money on this one. Hopefully Reality Steve won't ruin our game. Love to hear your feedback and thoughts.... holla at me!

1 comment:

  1. Love your recaps are you going to do one from this week? I really liked Shawtell (sp) but will admit the funeral biz gives me the creeps so I totally don't blame Brad.

    ReplyDelete