Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Bach Recap- Emily. Hands down. Emily.

Home girl has this thing in the bag. She's perfect. What's not to like? My previous concern was that she wouldn't fall for him in the end, but seems like she's pretty taken this week. Ok let's talk about what's important here- her digs. Dude I wanted a full on tour. Could little Ricky's playroom have been any cuter? Loved the shabby chic thing. She must have hit bank when homeboy died (God rest his soul). So she's 24 and has a 5 year old and is this cute and put together? Puts me to shame. You go girl. Sometimes when you can't beat it, follow it. And Em, I'm a follower. Winner- no doubt in my mind.

Shawntel- hmm. What to say? Maybe laying him on the dead person embalming table was a bit much. I mean I understand you want him to appreciate your line of work. I can certainly relate. But you don't see me putting a cath in my husband's wee wee. Also, I think if you just did that new bob that Jennifer Anniston just did to her hair, it would be perfect on you (you can see pics on People.com). On a final note, I liked that you left without tearing him apart but you didn't have to gravel and put your tail between legs. There are other men out there that are kind and respectful- living ones at that!

Ahsley- Let me start with one major annoyance- French Canadian- Everyone who knows me, knows I love all things French. But that nasal French Canadian accent just really gets under my skin. It's the equivalent of a strong midwestern accent to me- dontcha know? Anyhoo- I do have a sensitive stomach, but really that Putsin (sp??) made me want to vomit. Then you feed it to him- really? Nasty. Get that cheesy gravy mess off camera. That line from Pulp Fiction just kept playing through my head "They fuckin' drown it in that shit" (referencing french fries and mayonnaise). Wolf. Ok moving on- Ashely you were like a 10 year old seeing Justin Bieber in person. Calm down. Get your hormones in check and try not to make a baby in front of your whole freakin family. And Brad you felt comfortable here? I'm so confused. I felt like he was sitting in Sarah Palins cousin's living room. Freaky. You'll be gone next week when he discovers you are still in training bras.

Chantel- Love Seattle. Didn't love your clothes. Really you couldnt run into Banana and get a cute blouse? Did you just have your thyroid worked on- is that why you wore that scarf? Seriously distracting. But again, loved your digs and your parents. Very different from my own taste, but unique and cool. I think she'll definitely be final 2. Might be hard to watch her lose- I've grown to like her. Side note- as Traci has mentioned to me, rose ceremony dress too tight and not your color.

I'm thinking it's Emily in the end. If it's not, she'll be the next Bachelorette. If she does win, I'm not really seeing any other good contenders for this role. Thoughts?

2 comments:

  1. LOVE it like always!!! And totally agree no other contenders for bachelorette unless Em loses. Maybe we can ban together and get Frankson on there! Then we could be her friends to help her pick :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE that idea! Frankson or bust 2011!!

    ReplyDelete