Monday, February 28, 2011

Bach Recap- Would Mandela be proud?

Has the man never been to a zoo? I mean not to be too unimpressed with South Africa (Lord knows I'd love to go), but really? You've never seen a lion or a giraffe? I realize it's "the wild" (ie. an open space of land where animals are likely fed so that paying tourists can see them in their natural states), but obviously it's seriously staged. If that's not staged, then I'm really wondering what type of waiver they had to sign in order to eat lunch at the lion's watering hole. I'd need more than one guide with one gun. Also, since the safari was a bit staged, were they trying to compensate with authentic worm food. Gross.

I'm not quite sure why we are even bothering with these last few episodes. It's clearly Emily. If it's not clearly Emily then Brad should seriously be placed in some high security zones because I believe he could be stoned by loyal watchers. And in case some of you weren't sure, I'm pretty certain the "I'm falling in love with you too" should be a rather big tip off. In fact, I feel sorry for the guys in editing who have to try to make it look like there is some question that Emily might not be it. On the flip side, we have to consider that Brad tends to make the exact wrong choice when it comes down to it. So we'll see if his "therapy" has paid off.

Well was anyone else as confused as me with Ashly? Seems like she shut down with the rather obvious questions. For example, "where do you want to live?" I mean really sweetheart? Somewhere warm? Hmmm nothing says interested in a man like describing the climate you'd like to live in. No surprise here that she had to go and sabotage the whole thing. I believe she wants to be the next bachelorette and she's paving the way for that possibility. I don't see her being a good fit for this. Too hyper for my tastes. I really didn't understand all her flapping around when she saw the helicopter. It's like her body was saying "exciting" and her mouth was saying "kill me". Very toddler like. Well see ya Ash.

So March 14th- finale watching party at my house! Who's excited? MEEEEEEEEEE!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment