Saturday, June 4, 2011

The Bachelorette- That Reminds me....

As I finally caught up on last Monday's episode, all I could think was, "you know who that guy reminds me of".... So here's a few examples:


Jason Schwartzman & Stephen





Eddie Haskell + Jake Pavelka = William






Ben F is Pedro (Napoleon Dynamite)




I could go on but Ryan told me that a few these were just too mean. So call me and I'll reveal my mean girl self.

Well this week's episode was even more difficult to watch than the first. I couldn't have felt more awkward watching that stupid fake wedding. Seriously??? Who is coming up with their dates? She/he should be fired. I have to admit, I was a little hopeful that one of those Belagio fountains was going to knock Ash and Will on their ass. But as for "romantic", I think not. Actually, I think having dinner in the middle of that pond off the Vegas strip with tons of people watching me stuff my face and make out with a real douche would pretty much be my personal hell. But as they say, one man's trash... another's treasure.

Well silly me. I thought I was through the tough part of the show until I had to watch 12 fools prepare a skit and dance routine. Woof. As many of you know, I hate any episodes that require these fools to perform. So dancing while wearing a phantom mask is pretty much nails on a chalkboard. Ashley could you be any more enthusiastic? I mean she is friggin lovin this shit. She eats this phony shit up with a spoon. She's clapping, whooping and flat out drooling over these guys. I really don't get it. Put your t-shirt back on, lace up your shoes and remember that one day when this is all over you are going to have to maintain some kind of credibility for yourself before you drill into someone's tooth.

A few last thoughts:

Mickey- I flipped a coin and you suck. There's just something about him that really bugs me. Could be that he looks totally different to me when he changes angles in just the slightest. Could be that he incessantly sucked at his teeth as homegirl tried to give him a rose.

West- Did you all read the People.com article I posted on FB? He has a real serial killer appeal now. Interesting... Maybe the mask man will really piss him off and we can see his dark side.

Jeff- Dude ditch the mask. This is definitely one of those producer picks. I wonder what would happen if we put him in Madison's fangs.

Ames- I'm really distracted by your large forehead.

Ben C.- So Ryan's friend Greg Burton went to law school at Tulane with Ben. Hoping for some insider information stat!!!! I think I like this guy but he seems to have a little nervous babble. We shall see.

William- Kind of like this guy but wish he would tone down the impersonations. Little grating to watch. And if I may be so tacky.... what's the old W2 gonna look like at the end of the year with a cellular phone sales job? Pardon me, I believe he referred to it as "connecting communications".

The good news is, a new episode is just 48 hours away!!!

1 comment:

  1. how about bentley as a light haired mark ruffalo? haha

    ReplyDelete